Reviewed By: Siobhán
Shelfability: COVET
Buy: Amazon UK I Amazon US I Book Depository
*Ebook Out Now
Description:
"From the bestselling author of On Dublin Street, 'Scotland's EL James' (Sunday Post) comes a seductive story of forgiving the past and making up for lost time....

Shannon MacLeod has always gone for the wrong type of man. After she drifted from one toxic relationship to the next, her last boyfriend gave her a wake-up call in the worst possible way. With her world shattered, she's sworn off men - especially those of the bad-boy variety.

Cole Walker is exactly the sort that Shannon wants to avoid - gorgeous, tattooed, charming, and cocky. But his rough exterior hides a good man - one who's determined to pull Shannon from her self-imposed solitude and win her heart.

As Shannon begins to open up, the passion between them ignites to blazing levels. But when her past comes back to haunt her, her fears may destroy the trust Cole has built between them - and tear them apart for good . .
" - Goodreads

Oh Oh OH OH! Cole, Cole, Cole!! I have been looking forward to reading Cole's story for ages! We first meet him as a teenager in "Down London Road" He is Jo's wee brother and is so shy and adorable! You just want to hug him and tell him everything is going to be OK. And as the series progresses we see Cole growing up and now we get his story. And OMG! This is quite possibly my favourite book in the series.

Continue Reading -->