Title: The Kiss
Genre:  YA Rom-Com
Shelfability: Borrow/Acquire
Buy: Amazon UK I Amazon US I Book Depository

**About The Book**
'Aphrodite kissed a mortal once by the light of this moon, many thousands of years ago. It drove him crazy. The next person that he kissed - boum. The craziness travelled like this from person to person. It travelled through time. Everywhere - boum! Tu comprends?' 'Where did it end up?' I whisper. His lips are on my cheek now. 'It ended with me. And now I am going to pass it to you. You will like that, mermaid?'

Imagine the perfect kiss. A legendary kiss that makes people crazy with love. Imagine a summer's night, on a moonlit beach in the South of France, as French boy Laurent kisses 16-year-old Delilah after the best chat-up line she's ever heard. BOOM! Delilah is pretty sure the Kiss is fiction, despite her head-spinning holiday fling. But with all the sudden crushes, break-ups and melt-downs happening back at home, the Kiss starts looking a little too real for comfort. If only Delilah could keep track of where it's gone ...Who knew one kiss could cause this much trouble?

A hilarious rom-com that will delight Geek Girls everywhere!

Lately I haven't really been reading much. And when I have had time to sit and read it has took be days to finished a book. However, The Kiss I managed to sit and read in one night. It was just an easy and quick read that didn't take a lot of brain power.

Source: http://weeshubbasworld.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/book-review-kiss-by-lucy-courtenay.html