Almost to Die For - Tate Hallaway
I got this because it was on my recommendation list on Amazon and after reading a few postive reviews I got to buy and read. And let me tell you I am so glad I did. Almost to Die For is a fun, fast paced that novel and its very entertaining. Tate has managed to create very real characters that can be easy to related to. Ana is a very down to earth kinda girl how knows her own mind and makes her own descisions. Her two best friends are like Bea and Taylor are like alot of friends I have. Especially Bea, she can be a bit bitchy and Ana sometimes doesnt like her but they are still friends.Tate has also managed to introduce the begining of a love triangle without all the lovey dovey romance that takes away the interest of the actual story like in some books. I predict yet another Team Battle. Will you be Team Elias or Team Nik?However, I do have one small complaint and that is a feel the ending was rush just a little bit. It could have been extented just a few more pages with more details so it didnt feel so rush.Overall though I really enjoyed it.I recommend this to someone who loves to read orginal vampire novels in the YA Fantasy genre.Really excited for the next book in the Vampire Princess of St. Paul Series.