The Morganville Vampires, #1-3 - Rachel Caine
This Edition of The Morganville Vampires includes the first three books; Glass Houses, Dead Girls' Dance and Midnight Alley. This omnibus edition comes with specially designed end-papers, red paper-edging and a place ribbon.This book is simply beauitful. The Cover its pure perfection to the storys and fits them perfectfly. I really love the blood splatter on the books and the blood at the corner of the girls mouth. Very subtle yet very effective.The Morganville Vampires Series is one of my favourites. Rachel Caine has managed to create a very unique story with the vampires. It a refreshing read and truely mesmerizing. The story is mainly about four friends who are trying to survive in a town that is run by vampires. The characters in the books are fantastic and there is someone that everyone can related to. The four main characters in these books are Claire, Eve, Shane and Michael. Claire comes to morganville to go to college and gets sucked into the world of vampires and dangers. Eve, Shane and Michael all grew up and Morganville and know how dangerous their town can be. Each character are ver interesting and add something different to the story. They aren't the usual teenagers I have read before in YA novels. There is also many other characters that are in the books and even though there is alot of characters Rachel has managed to interwine all their storys perfectly. My favourite character off all is Crazy Vampire Myrnin. I have a real soft spot for him.Rachel Caine has managed to deliver a fast paced, action packed, whirlwind rollcoaster of a read. The Morganville Vampires really will suck you from page one and leave you begging for more with every book. They are loved worldwide by young, old, male, female. It doesnt matter who you are. There is really something for everyone in there storys, love, action, danger, adventure. This is one of very few storys that has it all and everything its intergrated just right.Rachel, Thank you for a fangtastic story that will always stay with me forever.