Reckless - Jenna Byrnes
Review On Blog:http://totallybookalicious-afterdark.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/mini-review-reckless-by-jenna-byrnes.htmlWell this is my first review for After Dark, please bare with me. lol. I am still practically a virgin when it comes to this genre. I usually stick to YA with the old adult chicklit. However, recently I have been intrigued by more mature content in stories and I have to admit I am enjoying it. And Reckless is one of the best ones I have read so far.Reckless is a very short ebook that consists of two short stories. Love, LeAnn is about a TV Host, Rob who attracts the attention of one female fan. However, things don't go well and soon Rob is a very dangerous situation. One Hot Cayman Night is about two friends, Keisha and Jaden who are on holiday looking for a good time, they meet two men and soon things get wild. However, when on a walk things take a turn for worst.This was a very very short book. However, the author has managed to keep both stories interesting and sexy that really grip you. Love, LeAnn I didn't enjoy as much as One Hot Cayman Night. I just didn't really like how the story went. It does have a small bit of suspense to it that could have been developed just a little bit more. But overall, a quick and steamy read. One Hot Cayman Night was my favourite out the two. There is just alot more going on. A good, fun story that involves a very hot sex scene that will make your toes curl ;)Overall, I really enjoyed this and looking forward to reading more of Jenna's novels. I got this for free but it's not only 77p and well worth the money.