Reviewed By: Siobhán
Genre: YA, Paranormal
Shelfability: Borrow
Buy: Amazon UK I Amazon US
Description:
When it comes to death and love…only one is guaranteed.

Four decades ago Nora died. A tragic event for someone so young; however, four decades ago Nora was also given a second chance to walk among the living.

A Death Warden with a mysterious past, her job is to escort the newly expired towards the light, battling with the Soul Hunters who want the freshly dead to help with their own evil purposes buried in the dark.

When Nora’s charges suddenly become targets, she realises that the hunters are after far more than just souls. A shift in power between good and evil threatens to change everything, risking the lives of the only family Nora has ever known.

Devastated and angry, she’s forced to face the man she once loved - a man who chose darkness over her - in order to find the answers she needs to stop the horror from escalating. Yet, while a lost relationship still haunts her broken heart, a new Warden with secrets of his own will enter the mix and quickly alter everything Nora believed to be true.

Death is unavoidable…but sometimes, so is love. - Goodreads
As soon as I seen this on Netgalley I knew I wanted to read it! The cover is what first attracted me because it's very eye catching and intriguing looking. After I read the blurb I was super excited. I thought it was going to be a very interesting and gripping read. Unfortunately for me, it wasn't.

CONTINUE READING >>

Source: http://totally-bookalicious.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/book-review-soulless-death-warden-1-by.html