Reviewed By: Siobhán
Source: Bought
Genre:  YA Dystopian,
ShelfabilityCovet

Description:
The hotly-anticipated sequel to the New York Times bestseller The Selection.

Thirty-five girls came to the palace to compete in the Selection. All but six have been sent home. And only one will get to marry Prince Maxon and be crowned princess of Illea.

America still isn’t sure where her heart lies. When she’s with Maxon, she’s swept up in their new and breathless romance, and can’t dream of being with anyone else. But whenever she sees Aspen standing guard around the palace, and is overcome with memories of the life they planned to share. With the group narrowed down to the Elite, the other girls are even more determined to win Maxon over—and time is running out for America to decide.

Just when America is sure she’s made her choice, a devastating loss makes her question everything again. And while she’s struggling to imagine her future, the violent rebels that are determined to overthrow the monarchy are growing stronger and their plans could destroy her chance at any kind of happy ending.

O.M.G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't think I could love this anymore than I loved "The Selection" But let me tell you, "The Elite" just blew "The Selection" right out the water!! It was mind blowing!! I can't even describe how much I freaking loved this book. Usually the second book in a series can't live up to the first book but this one lived up to my expectations and then some!