Title: The Heir  (The Selection #4)
Format: Kindle ebook
Genre: YA, Dystopian
Shelfability: Acquire
Buy: Amazon UK I Amazon US I Book Depository

**About the Book**
 Princess Eadlyn has grown up hearing endless stories about how her mother and father met. Twenty years ago, America Singer entered the Selection and won the heart of Prince Maxon—and they lived happily ever after. Eadlyn has always found their fairy-tale story romantic, but she has no interest in trying to repeat it. If it were up to her, she'd put off marriage for as long as possible.

But a princess's life is never entirely her own, and Eadlyn can't escape her very own Selection—no matter how fervently she protests.

Eadlyn doesn't expect her story to end in romance. But as the competition begins, one entry may just capture Eadlyn's heart, showing her all the possibilities that lie in front of her . . . and proving that finding her own happily ever after isn't as impossible as she's always thought.

After having fell head over heals in love with the first three books I was sooooooo excited for the next instalment. My expectations were high!! Very High!! So I was a little disappointed that I didn't love this book. It was fast paced and an easy read. However, I just didn't feel the connection like the previous books.