Title: Drive Me Crazy
Source: Author for Review
Genre: Romantic Comedy, Chick Lit
Shelfability: Covet
**About The Book**
It was supposed to be the trip of a lifetime...

In reality it was a business trip, prettied up as a romantic mini break, but the man behind the wheel was meant to be Candice Hart’s boss and (married but separated, I swear!) lover. Not Danny the new guy!

Not only is Candice faced with a new driver, but the office’s far too handsome hipster expects her to share the cramped space inside his “fully” restored VW Beetle, aka The Love Bug, and put up with his constant opinions about her life…

Before long she is tired of playing the ‘good girl’ and, with Danny’s help, is determined to finally show the world the real Candice Hart!

Don't miss this hilarious new novel from bestselling author of Bad Bridesmaid

Drive Me Crazy was just Perfect! It's such a fun and quick read that I devoured within two sittings. (Around 8 hours all in). Lately I have been in a slump and this little gem was the perfect fix!!

Candice has been having a secret relationship with her boss for a year. They had planned to go on a "business" trip together to figure out their future. However, things don't go to plan and soon Candice is on her trip with Danny, the new guy. Danny brings out the real Candice and takes her on a journey discovering herself and realising she worth so much more than being a "secret".