Title: Dare to Kiss (The Maxwell Series #1)
Format: Ebook
Pages: 325
Published: 30th Sept 2014
Publisher: Self-Published
Genre:  Older YA, New Adult
Shelfability: Acquire
**About The Book**
When tragedy tears down everything she loves, his touch will give her a second chance.

Like most 17-year-old girls, Lacey Robinson loves her family. What makes her unique is her unmatched talent for baseball. With an unhittable fastball and a killer slider, it's no wonder Arizona State University wants to talk about a scholarship for its boys' team. She's living out her dream, until life throws a nasty and deadly curveball.

When she loses her mother and sister to a home invasion, baseball and her dreams die with them. Stricken with nightmares, panic attacks, and even blackouts, Lacey is diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Upon recommendation from her psychiatrist, the former baseball phenom moves across the country and tries to pick up the pieces from her life.

Now, only two things matter to Lacey--overcoming her PTSD and making the Kensington High baseball team. When she meets the tall, sexy, and drool-worthy Kade Maxwell, his magical touch awakens her feminine side, and his kiss erases her nightmares. As her symptoms start to fade, her sports dreams take a turn for the worse, as baseball captain Aaron Seever doesn't want a girl on the team.

But when Kade's arch-nemesis returns to town to settle an old score, Lacey's PTSD comes back with a vengeance. She'll need to learn how to push her demons away or she'll lose everything good she has left.

Strong language. Sexual content. Intended for audiences 17 years and older

I had never heard of this series until I was contacted to review book two "Dare to Dream". However, since I hadn't read this one I was kindly offered a chance to read and review this as well. And let me tell you, I am so glad I did because Dare to Kiss is fast paced, exciting, emotional and hot!

Source: http://weeshubbasworld.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/book-review-dare-to-kiss-maxwell-series.html