Autumn Rose - Abigail Gibbs

Source: Publisher for Review
Genre: YA, Fantasy, Paranormal
Buy: Amazon UK I Amazon US I Book Depository

Description:

The highly anticipated sequel to The Dark Heroine: Dinner with a Vampire.
Her fate is set in stone…
Autumn Rose lives in a sleepy seaside town in the south-west of England, but buried deep under the surface of her quiet life are dark secrets. Swirling marks on her skin mark her out as having extraordinary power, but at school she is shunned and condemned by the very people she is sworn to protect.
But the appearance of a handsome young man at her school – who has the same curious markings as Autumn Rose – sends her world into turmoil. Plus, there is the fact that Autumn keeps dreaming of a human girl who is about to be seduced by a very dark Prince … and Autumn must figure out how to save her before it is too late.
The exhilarating sequel to The Dark Heroine: Dinner with a Vampire, the incredible online sensation.

To say I was excited for this book is an understatement.  The first book, Dinner With a Vampire, was my favourite read of 2012. I absolutely adored it and I have been waiting for the sequel to be published. Of course I could not wait that long and before Christmas 2013 I caved and contacted the publisher. I am so glad I did because even though I got off to a rocky start with Autumn Rose by the end I was hooked!

Like Totally Bookalicious??

Source: http://totally-bookalicious.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/book-review-autumn-rose-dark-heroine-2.html