Reviewed By: Siobhán
Buy: Amazon UK I Amazon US I Book Depository*
*Paperback, 6th Nov 2014

Description:
My name is Tate.

He doesn't call me that, though. He would never refer to me by a friendly nickname. No, he'll barely even speak to me. But he still won't leave me alone.

We were best friends once. Then he turned on me and made it his mission to ruin my life. I've been humiliated, shut out, and gossiped about all through high school. His pranks and rumors got worse as time wore on, and I made myself sick trying to stay out of his way. I even went to France for a year, just to avoid him.

But I'm done hiding from him now, and there's no way in hell I'll allow him to ruin another year. He might not have changed, but I have. It's time to fight back.

Why haven't I heard of these books until Yesterday? I receive an email from the publisher to review the latest book "Rival" and even though I was told I could read it as a stand alone I am one of those people who need to read the books from the beginning! So I bought Bully and I devoured it in one night!! I stayed up until around 1.30am to finish it! It's bloody addictive!!

Read My Full Review: http://totally-bookalicious.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/book-review-bully-fall-away-1-by.html

Like Totally Bookalicious??

Source: http://totally-bookalicious.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/book-review-bully-fall-away-1-by.html