Reviewed By: Siobhán
Shelfability: Covet
Buy: Amazon UK I Amazon US I Book Depository*
*Paperback,  6th Nov 2014

Description:
Have you ever been so angry that hitting things felt good? Ever felt numb to all emotions?

The past few years have been like that for me. Traveling between fury and indifference with no stops in between. Some people hate me for it, while others are scared of me. But none of them can hurt me, because I don't care about anything or anyone.

Except Tatum.

I love her so much that I hate her. I hate that I can't let her go. We used to be friends, but I found out that I couldn't trust her or anyone else. So I hurt her. I pushed her away. But I still need her. She centers me. Engaging, challenging, bullying her - it's the last part of me that feels anything human.

But then she left for a year and came back a different girl. Now, when I push, she pushes back.

For everyone who loved Bully . . . This is Jared's story

(May Contain Spoilers from Bully, Fall Away #1)

Oh. My. God. Oh. My God. Just Oh My God!!! I never expected to like this as much as I did. Usually I am not a fan of books that's are "retold" from a different point of view. However, Until You is not a retelling! Yes this story and Bully cross over and you read the some of the same bits again but mostly this is Jared's story! We get to finally see what is going inside that yummy but messed up head!

Like Totally Bookalicious??